I love celebrations – all types of them!
Whether their origins are religions, country or culture specific or whether they relate to me or not.
Why? Because to me, a celebration translates into getting family and friends together and having a damn good time with some damn good food!
One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving – a night specifically dedicated to food and giving thanks.
I just wanted to share a couple of snap shots from my Thanksgiving this past week – I hope you enjoy them.
The making of our home made cranberry sauce
Brussels sprouts with turkey bacon
Double baked sweet potatoes
Rosanne on a bed of celeries and onions (We name our Turkey every year)
My cat waiting patiently for the food to be served
A selection of cheeses
Rosanne with a beautiful tan and rice cooked in the celery and onion juice
I also wanted to take some time to give out my heartfelt Thank yous.
Thank you to:
- You! For taking time out of your busy schedules to read my blog
- Those who leave comments for me to enjoy
- Those who subscribed to my blog
- Those who just pass by
- Those who suggest places I should review
- My friends who join me on reviews
- My friends who put up with my obsessive picture taking during our dinners
- And I will always be grateful to my friends and family who pushed me to start Fork It Over Dubai
Thank you again.
I hope you enjoy all your holidays to come!